mercredi 14 janvier 2009


Good morning and happy New Year!

I created this site only with the intention of being able to travel!!!!

I explain: In this difficult time, I would like to be able to get away far from here and from all difficulties of life.... For it, I count on your generosity and your Solidarity: I ask you for a symbolic 1 at 5-euro contribution (either Dollar or other currency) what corresponds to 1 km for 1 euro or dollar and therefore more I will have money farther I will be able to go thanks to you! This thin participation will not have impact on your budget at the end of the month, on the contrary she will have allowed me to leave as far as possible I hope!!! And you will have made a Happy!!! Every week I will keep you posted on this site of the kilometres which I will have harvested
I will stop operation as soon as possible I hope!

Please send to me by normal mail your nice participation in money or by cheque

To: Yann
Address: 489, rue ANICOT 59553 CUINCY (FRANCE)

Give me your address and your mail; I will not miss to thank each of you. I would draw lots to one of the addresses at which I will send all codes to change this site, so the wheel will turn and it will belong to another person to travel thanks to Human solidarity!